By CTU Training Solutions · July 2, 2018 8:33 am
Dare to be different be a leader in your trade!
There is real value in IT related certifications. According to the 2017 Pearson VUE Value of Certification Survey, 86% of IT professionals would recommend certification to a colleague, 65% received positive impact on their professional image after certification, 54% experienced their first benefit within 3 months of certification and 23% received a salary increase after certifying.
Earning the certification:
- Demonstrates your proficiency in the profession
- Validates your qualifications
- Prepares you to adapt to professional challenges
- Hones your skills through continuing professional education requirements
- Provides a personal sense of accomplishment
Having the certification:
- Distinguishes you from your peers
- Gives you professional credibility
- Earns you recognition within the workplace
- Establishes you as a leader who demonstrates the highest standards of conduct
Maintaining the certification:
- Offers you increased earning potential
- Strengthens your marketability
- Provides you greater job mobility
- Continuously revalidates your knowledge and expertise
- Demonstrates you have the discipline and dedication to your profession
- Grants you the fulfillment of ongoing successes
According to Pearson VUE earning an IT certification is a big accomplishment that accelerates your career potential, but the path to certification requires dedication and hard work to make sure you’re prepared for exam day.
Did you know that 91% of hiring managers consider employee certification as a criterion for hiring? Choose from a variety of quality and affordable training packages designed to make you the leader of your trade.
Here are a few of our top certification programmes that our customers love:
- COMPTIA A+
- COMPTIA NETWORK+
- CERTIFIED INTERNET WEB PROFESSIONAL
- CERTIFIED BUSINESS PROFESSIONAL
- ADOBE PHOTOSHOP
PRINCE2 is still one of the top rated certifications for those needing project management skills and certification. Organizations look for individuals that have a good understanding of the PRINCE2 principles and have relevant knowledge of the best practice process frameworks. At CTU, you can register for PRINCE2 instructor-led training or you can attend from the comfort of your home or workplace through our virtual instructor-led training option.