By CTU Training Solutions · August 3, 2015 3:11 pm
It was announced on Tuesday, 2nd of June 2015 that CTU Training Solutions (Pty) Ltd has been selected as a Finalist for the Worldwide Learning Partner of the Year Award 2015. This award is a great achievement for us but most importantly it is a undertaking that we will continue to show our customers and partners continued commitment, dedication and quality in providing extraordinary learning experiences across South Africa and Africa.
Here are a few reasons why we were nominated:
- we are able to deliver Microsoft learning experiences to small and medium size businesses that enables them to increase their efficiency and productivity, while reducing IT operating expenses.
- we provide consultative solutions to partners, driving technology adoption.
- accelerating Microsoft solutions in various regions with public sector customers.
- we deliver consulting assistance and on-the-job mentoring and coaching.
- we offer virtual training, allowing customers to acquire valuable new skills from anywhere.
- we assist our customers in obtaining BBEEE points through our superior learning solutions.
- our CTU graduates are qualified and internationally certified on the latest Microsoft technologies, offering a superior selection process of top caliber talent to organisations.
- we represent the highest level of competence and expertise in delivering Microsoft development solutions through multiple learning methodologies across 15 sites in South Africa and Africa.
- we are able to build solutions based on technology deployment developed by expert-led industry consultants
We can duplicate these solutions in your organisation and assist you in increasing your efficiency and productivity.