Advance your career through our self study learning programmes
Now you can save time and money with a programme that fits your busy life. This flexible study method consists of virtual contact sessions and self-study – ideal for someone who wants to earn their qualification while working.
IT Technical Support
HR Management & Practices
Self study & contact sessions
- All students must keep a workplace experience log book. Only experience related to the student’s studies should be captured.
- Intakes: February, May and August . Induction day and first session attendance is compulsory. 12 hours of contact session per month is required.
- Students will build an electronic Portfolio of Evidence. Summative assessments (x4 sessions) to take place on-site.
- Confirm graduation date with campus manager.
- Please refer to study guide for more information.
- Please note that the Self-paced Learning programme fees (programme & cash fee) does not include any international examinations and is payable monthly over 12 months. There will be an additional charge for postage/package fees.
- A deposit is required before the programme commences.