Additional Terms of this Package
- 1-month cloud campus subscription
AWS Certified Solutions Architect(3 Days and Saturdays)
Module 1: Design Resilient Architectures
- Choose reliable/resilient storage.
- Determine how to design decoupling mechanisms using AWS services.
- Determine how to design a multi-tier architecture solution.
- Determine how to design high availability and/or fault tolerant architectures.
Module 2: Define Performant Architectures
- Choose performant storage and databases.
- Apply caching to improve performance.
- Design solutions for elasticity and scalability.
Module 3: Specify Secure Applications and Architectures
- Determine how to secure application tiers.
- Determine how to secure data.
- Define the networking infrastructure for a single VPC application.
Module 4: Design Cost-Optimized Architectures
- Determine how to design cost-optimized storage.
- Determine how to design cost-optimized computer.
Module 5: Define Operationally-Excellent Architectures
- Choose design features in solutions that enable operational excellence.
+ See less details
AWS Certified Developer(3 Days and Saturdays)
Module 1: Deployment
- Deploy written code in AWS using existing CI/CD pipelines, processes, and patterns.
- Deploy applications using Elastic Beanstalk.
- Prepare the application deployment package to be deployed to AWS.
- Deploy serverless applications.
Module 2: Security
- Make authenticated calls to AWS services.
- Implement encryption using AWS services.
- Implement application authentication and authorization.
Module 3: Development with AWS Services
- Write code for serverless applications.
- Translate functional requirements into application design.
- Implement application design into application code.
- Write code that interacts with AWS services by using APIs, SDKs, and AWS CLI.
Module 4: Refactoring
- Optimize application to best use AWS services and features.
- Migrate existing application code to run on AWS.
Module 5: Monitoring and Troubleshooting
- Write code that can be monitored.
- Perform root cause analysis on faults found in testing or production.
+ See more details
AWS Certified SysOps Administrator(3 Days and Saturdays)
Module 1: Monitoring and Reporting
- Create and maintain metrics and alarms utilizing AWS monitoring services
- Recognize and differentiate performance and availability metrics
- Perform the steps necessary to re-mediate based on performance and availability metrics
Module 2: High Availability
- Implement scalability and elasticity based on use case
- Recognize and differentiate highly available and resilient environments on AWS
Module 3: Deployment and Provisioning
- Identify and execute steps required to provision cloud resources
- Identify and re-mediate deployment issues
Module 4: Storage and Data Management
- Create and manage data retention
- Identify and implement data protection, encryption, and capacity planning needs
Module 5: Security and Compliance
This module describes how to implement a GPO infrastructure. The module provides an overview of the components and technologies that compose the Group Policy framework.
Module 6: Networking
- Apply AWS networking features
- Implement connectivity services of AWS
- Gather and interpret relevant information for network troubleshooting
Module 7: Automation and Optimization
- Use AWS services and features to manage and assess resource utilization
- Employ cost-optimization strategies for efficient resource utilization
- Automate manual or repeatable process to minimize management overhead
+ See more details