This course is designed for those who are seeking a fundamental understanding of the SUSE Linux Enterprise Server (SLES) operating system.
Attendees will be taught the following concepts and skills that are fundamental in administering the SLES Operating System:
- Install SLES 12 and perform basic Linux configuration steps
- Become familiar with the command line interface and the most important commands
- Manage users and permissions
- Manage processes and jobs
- Manage software
- Use basic network commands and NFS