This is an Associate-level self-study technical course in the curriculum for the CCNA Cloud certification. It covers foundational knowledge, skills, and technologies needed to perform the basics of Cisco cloud administration, including Cisco UCS Director, Cisco Prime Service Catalog, and Cisco Virtual Application Container Services (VACS). Topics include cloud provisioning, management, monitoring, and reporting, charge-back models, and remediation.
After completing the course, students will be able to:
- Identify the components of the Cisco cloud management software solution
- Explain the fundamentals of Cloud infrastructure administration
- Describe reporting and charge-back
- Provision clouds using preconfigured templates
- Perform cloud management, monitoring and remediation
This Cisco self-paced course is designed to be as effective as classroom training. Course content is presented in easilyconsumable segments via both Instructor Video and text. Interactivity is enabled through Discovery Labs, content review questions, and graded Challenge assessments. This makes the learning experience hands-on, increasing course effectiveness, and provides students direct feedback on how well they have mastered the material. Gamification features are built in, including earning badges, achievements, and a leaderboard, to encourage better performance.