Students are introduced to the following aspects of Adobe illustrator:
- HTML and CSS Basics
- The Document
- Constructing Content
- Embedding Media
- Linking the Web
- Building Tables
- Assembling Forms and Applications
- Page Layout with CSS
- WordPress Introduction
- Firing Up WordPress
- Working with Written Content
- Working with Media Content
- Managing Your Content
- Making Your Site Social
- Choosing and Customizing Themes
- Becoming Search Engine Friendly
- Maintenance and Security
- Adding Functionality Using Plugins
Select materials, media and processes for production(8 Credits)
Unit standard no: 115146
- Analyse the brief and determine the appropriate materials, media and processes to be used.
- Select from a variety of design materials.
- Select from a variety of design media
- Select from a variety of processes and relevant technologies.
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of terminologies and processes involved in web site development.
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of industry standard software used for the design of web content.
- Develop, design and publish a website using industry standard software.
– See fewer details