SPECIFIC OUTCOME 1
Identify internal and external customers, where applicable.
- The supply chain of the organisation is explained, with examples.
- ‘Supply chain’ includes, but is not limited to, internal and external suppliers and customers, contractors, service providers, consultants and members of the sales team.
- The internal or external customers of the team leader’s work unit are identified, with examples.
SPECIFIC OUTCOME 2
Explain the standards of customer service expected by the organisation.
- Key performance areas for the team regarding customer service are explained, according to organisational requirements.
- The importance of maintaining and achieving customer service levels are explained, with examples.
- The consequences of poor service on the organisation’s objectives are explained, with examples.
SPECIFIC OUTCOME 3
Measure customer satisfaction on an ongoing basis.
- Key performance areas are measured against organisational standards.
- Information is recorded regarding performance against accepted standards.
SPECIFIC OUTCOME 4
Recommend corrective action.
- Feedback on performance is provided to team members, according to Standard Operating Procedures.
- Corrective action is identified if required, and recommendations are made to line management.
UNIT STANDARD ACCREDITATION AND MODERATION OPTIONS
- This Unit Standard will be assessed by an assessor and moderated by a moderator registered with the relevant accredited ETQA.
- Assessors should be in possession of a relevant qualification that is at least one level higher than the level of this unit standard.
- Training providers must be accredited by a relevant ETQA.
- Assessment should include both formative and summative assessments.