With over 1 billion users on Facebook and 645 million on Twitter, isn’t it time you learned how to create and implement an effective social media strategy? As more businesses join social media, having the skills to exe...With over 1 billion users on Facebook and 645 million on Twitter, isn’t it time you learned how to create and implement an effective social media strategy? As more businesses join social media, having the skills to execute a successful strategy is more crucial than ever. Our social media training courses have helped thousands of people just like you. Why wait any longer, get started today!Show MoreCourse Prerequisites:
Computer Literacy Add to CartRequest a Quote
Instructor-Led Training (ILT)
Attend training in a classroom environment at a campus near you. Instructor-led training is still the number one delivery method of choice because it allows you to interact and discuss the training material, either individually or in a group setting, and you gain access to expert knowledge from certified instructors. This form of guided learning is impactful and produces positive learning outcomes. Day, evening and Saturday classes are offered.
Course Price (ILT) R2,846.48
* incl. VAT
Duration 1 Day
Upcoming dates for Social Media Basic
Hang on... we're fetching some dates from the Course Schedule.
Basic Workshop – Day 1
• Introduction to the world of social media. – a general understanding of the technology (opportunities/challenges/risks/strategies/etc).
• Understand the basics of social media by getting hands on with the most popular platforms: Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Google+ and blogs.
• Creating a ‘healthy’ profile and maintaining it. (LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook)
• Address a range of business challenges using social media (Dealing with enquiries, handling of complaints, Etiquette)
• Risks relating to social Media (personal and professional)
• Your reputation online!
• Building a strategy for the company and what your role is in it.
• Understanding the Value of Social Media in Business
• Social Media Usage by some Organisations (case studies)
• Best Practices using social media
• The social media policy
CTU Training Solutions, Updated: July 14th, 2017
Share with friends
Request a Quote
The course information above is subject to change without notification due to market trends in the industry, legislation and/or programme version updates.
Terms and Conditions
Refer a friend
Save 23% when you register for the Cisco CCNA Routing and Switching (CCNAX) course at CTU, or share it with a friend and get 5% on your course of choice!
Either way you win!
Join the CTU community
Join the CTU Community Portal and gain access to superior resources.