Basic Workshop – Day 1
• Introduction to the world of social media. – a general understanding of the technology (opportunities/challenges/risks/strategies/etc).
• Understand the basics of social media by getting hands on with the most popular platforms: Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Google+ and blogs.
• Creating a ‘healthy’ profile and maintaining it. (LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook)
• Address a range of business challenges using social media (Dealing with enquiries, handling of complaints, Etiquette)
• Risks relating to social Media (personal and professional)
• Your reputation online!
• Building a strategy for the company and what your role is in it.
• Understanding the Value of Social Media in Business
• Social Media Usage by some Organisations (case studies)
• Best Practices using social media
• The social media policy