A flexible study method consisting of contact sessions, self study and virtual training – ideal for someone who wants to study while working.
Self study & contact sessions
- All students must keep a workplace experience log book. Only experience related to the student’s studies should be captured.
- Start any Monday of the year. Induction day and first session attendance is compulsory.
- Students will build an electronic Portfolio of Evidence. Summative assessments (x4 sessions) to take place on-site.
- Confirm graduation date with campus manager.
- Please refer to study guide for more information.
Please note that the Self-paced Learning programme fees (programme & cash fee) does not include any international examinations and is payable monthly over 12 months. There will be an additional charge for postage/package fees.
*A deposit is required before the programme commences.
Available Self-Paced Training Programmes
The course information below is subject to change without notification due to market trends in the industry, legislation and/or programme version updates.
Self-Paced Training Programmes
|Course Name||Duration||View Course|
|Project Management I||1 year||View Course|
|Project Management II||1 year||View Course|
|Generic Management I||1 year||View Course|
|Generic Management II||1 year||View Course|
|HR Management & Practices Year 1||1 year||View Course|
|HR Management & Practices Year 2||1 year||View Course|