- Service Management as a practice
- The following processes across the Service Lifecycle pertaining to the Service Offerings and Agreement curriculum: Service Portfolio Management, Service Catalog Management, Service Level Management, Demand Management, Supplier Management, Financial Management
- Operational activities of processes covered in other lifecycle phases
- Common Service Operation activities related to Service Offerings and Agreements
- Organizing for Service Operation which describes functions to be performed within Service Offerings and Agreements
- Service Offerings and Agreements roles and responsibilities
- Technology and implementation considerations
- Challenges, Critical Success Factors and risks
- CSI as a consequence of effective Service Offerings and Agreements
CTU Training Solutions is an ATO Affiliate Partner of Stratsure.
ITIL® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited.