ITIL Capability Stream: Service Offerings and Agreement (SOA)
The intermediate level ITIL® Service Offerings & Agreements offers a role based hands-on experience and in-depth coverage of the Service Offerings and Agreements cluster of processes and functions according to ITIL®. A...The intermediate level ITIL® Service Offerings & Agreements offers a role based hands-on experience and in-depth coverage of the Service Offerings and Agreements cluster of processes and functions according to ITIL®. An interactive approach is used combining lecture, discussion and exercises.Show MoreCourse Prerequisites: An ITIL® Foundation certificate and preferably two years’ work experience in an IT Service Management envir...An ITIL® Foundation certificate and preferably two years’ work experience in an IT Service Management environment.Show MoreRequest a Quote
Instructor-Led Training (ILT)
Attend training in a classroom environment at a campus near you. Instructor-led training is still the number one delivery method of choice because it allows you to interact and discuss the training material, either individually or in a group setting, and you gain access to expert knowledge from certified instructors. This form of guided learning is impactful and produces positive learning outcomes. Day, evening and Saturday classes are offered.
Duration 4 Days
Upcoming dates for ITIL Capability Stream: Service Offerings and Agreement (SOA)
Hang on... we're fetching some dates from the Course Schedule.
• Service Management as a practice
• The following processes across the Service Lifecycle pertaining to the Service Offerings and Agreement curriculum: Service Portfolio Management, Service Catalog Management, Service Level Management, Demand Management, Supplier Management, Financial Management
• Operational activities of processes covered in other lifecycle phases
• Common Service Operation activities related to Service Offerings and Agreements
• Organizing for Service Operation which describes functions to be performed within Service Offerings and Agreements
• Service Offerings and Agreements roles and responsibilities
• Technology and implementation considerations
• Challenges, Critical Success Factors and risks
• CSI as a consequence of effective Service Offerings and Agreements
CTU Training Solutions, Updated: July 10th, 2017
Share with friends
Request a Quote
The course information above is subject to change without notification due to market trends in the industry, legislation and/or programme version updates.
Terms and Conditions
Refer a friend
Save 23% when you register for the Cisco CCNA Routing and Switching (CCNAX) course at CTU, or share it with a friend and get 5% on your course of choice!
Either way you win!
Join the CTU community
Join the CTU Community Portal and gain access to superior resources.