- Service Management as a practice
- The following processes across the Service Lifecycle pertaining to the capability of Release, Control and Validation: Change Management, Service Release and Deployment Management. Service Validation and Testing, Service Asset and Configuration Management. Knowledge Management and Service Request fulfillment and evaluation
- Common Service Operation activities related to Release, Control and the Validation processes
- Functions to be performed within Release, Control and the Validation processes
- Release, Control and Validation process roles and responsibilities
- Technology and implementation considerations
- Challenges, Critical Success Factors and risks
- CSI as a consequence of effective Release, Control and Validation processes
CTU Training Solutions is an ATO Affiliate Partner of Stratsure.
ITIL® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited.