- Service Management as a practice and Service Operation principles
- The following processes across the Service Lifecycle pertaining to the capability of Operational Support and Analysis: Event Management, Incident Management, Request Fulfilment, Problem Management and Access Management
- Relevant operational activities of processes covered in other lifecycle phases
- Common Service Operation activities related to Operational Support & Analysis
- Functions to be performed within Operational Support and Analysis such as Service Desk, technical management, IT Operations Management and Application Management
- Operational Support and Analysis Roles and Responsibilities
- Technology and implementation considerations
- Challenges, Critical Success Factors and risks
CTU Training Solutions is an ATO Affiliate Partner of Stratsure.
ITIL® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited.