After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe the features of the Vendor and Employee Services portals.
- Define terminology and concepts used in vendor management and collaboration
- Work with vendor management in the Enterprise portal and Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 client.
- Manage vendor user add requests.
- Examine workflow requirements for category requests and Vendor status change requests.
- Configure workflows and create and approve vendor invoicing from the Vendor portal.
- Examine the types of vendor requests and applications that are available in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012.