• Create and send an e-mail message.
• Create and manage your signature and automated messages.
• Manage e-mail message attachments.
• Configure e-mail message sensitivity and importance settings.
• Configure e-mail message security settings.
• Configure e-mail message delivery options.
• View e-mail messages.
• Create appointments, meetings, and events.
• Send meeting requests.
• Update, cancel, and respond to meeting requests.
• Customize calendar settings.
• Share your calendar with others.
• View other calendars.
• Create, modify, and mark tasks as complete.
• Accept, decline, assign, update, and respond to tasks.
Managing Contacts and Personal Contact Information
• Create and modify contacts.
• Edit and use an electronic business card.
• Create and modify distribution lists.
• Create a secondary address book.
• Categorize Office Outlook 2007 items by color.
• Create and manage Office Outlook 2007 data files.
• Organize mail folders.
• Locate Office Outlook 2007 items by using Search.
• Create, modify, and remove rules to manage e-mail messages.
• Customize your Office Outlook 2007 experience.