Access your training from home, the office, or anywhere with internet access.
Save money on training and expenses, designed to suite your pocket.
Reduce time out the office and time spent travelling to and from training centers.
New Microsoft Official Courses On-Demand
Now you can build Microsoft technical expertise while balancing the demands of your schedule, with Microsoft Official Courses On-Demand (MOC On-Demand).
MOC On-Demand combines high-quality video, reading, live hands-on labs and knowledge checks in a self-paced format to help you build skills on Microsoft technologies when you choose – all at once or five minutes at a time. Control your learning experience with MOC On-Demand, available through certified Microsoft Learning Partners.
CTU Microsoft On-Demand products provide:
- Access to the official Microsoft MOC On-Demand Course for 90 days from the point of first access, allowing you to start and stop when you need to.
- Access to Microsoft Labs-on-line for 90 days from the point of purchase, allowing you to gain hands-on experience with the environment.
- Knowledge checks: immediate feedback tells learners if they’ve mastered the content.
- Digital edition of the Microsoft Official Curriculum (MOC) manual for reference both during and after your course.
- Additional virtual training content available through Microsoft Virtual Academy
- MeasureUp Practice Tests that will accompany all courses to support exam preparation, applicable only to courses where MeasureUP is available
- Access to a certified mentor providing e-mail support to students who are completing their training objectives through MOC on Demand.
Microsoft Official Courses (MOC) On-Demand
|OD10748CC||Planning and Deploying System Center 2012 Configuration Manager|
|OD10961BC||Automating Administration with Windows PowerShell®|
|OD10962BC||Advanced Automated Administration with Windows PowerShell®|
|OD10964CC||Cloud & Datacenter Monitoring with System Center Operations Manager|
|OD10965CC||IT Service Management with System Center Service Manager|
|OD10967AC||Fundamentals of a Windows Server® Infrastructure|
|OD10969BC||Active Directory® Services with Windows Server®|
|OD10972BC||Administering the Web Server (IIS) Role of Windows Server|
|OD10979CC||Microsoft Azure Fundamentals|
|OD10982BC||Supporting and Troubleshooting Windows 10|
|OD10985AC||Introduction to SQL Databases|
|OD10986BC||Updating Your Skills to SQL Server 2016|
|OD10987AC||Performance Tuning and Optimizing SQL Databases|
|OD10989AC||Analyzing Data with Power BI|
|OD10990BC||Analyzing Data with SQL Server Reporting Services|
|OD20331BC||Core Solutions of Microsoft® SharePoint® Server 2013|
|OD20332BC||Advanced Solutions of Microsoft® SharePoint® Server 2013|
|OD20334BC||Core Solutions of Skype for Business 2015|
|OD20341BC||Core Solutions of Microsoft® Exchange Server 2013|
|OD20342BC||Advanced Solutions of Microsoft Exchange Server 2013|
|OD20345-1AC||Administering Microsoft Exchange Server 2016|
|OD20345-2AC||Designing and Deploying Microsoft Exchange Server 2016|
|OD20410DC||Installing and Configuring Windows Server® 2012|
|OD20411DC||Administering Windows Server® 2012|
|OD20412DC||Configuring Advanced Windows Server® 2012 Services|
|OD20417DC||Upgrading Your Skills to MCSA Windows Server® 2012|
|OD20461DC||Querying Microsoft SQL Server® 2014|
|OD20462DC||Administering Microsoft® SQL Server® 2014 Databases|
|OD20463DC||Implementing a Data Warehouse with Microsoft® SQL Server® 2014|
|OD20483BC||Programming in C#|
|OD20488BC||Developing Microsoft SharePoint® Server 2013 Core Solutions|
|OD20532CC||Developing Microsoft Azure Solutions|
|OD20533CC||Implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions|
|OD20695CC||Deploying Windows Desktops and Enterprise Applications|
|OD20696CC||Administering System Center Configuration Manager and Intune|
|OD20697-1BC||Installing and Configuring Windows 10|
|OD20743AC||Upgrading Your Skills to MCSA: Windows Server 2016|
|OD20761AC||Querying Data with Transact-SQL|
|OD20762AC||Developing SQL Databases|
|OD40389AC||Windows Server® 2016 First Look Clinic|
|OD40390BC||Microsoft Azure for AWS Experts|
|OD99996AC||Demo Course: Supporting and TroubleShooting Windows 10 – Module 8|