Course AZ-300T04-A: Creating and Deploying Apps (1 Day)
It is suggested that students complete the following supplemental MOOC content before attending the instructor-led course.
Module 1: Creating Web Applications using PaaS
This module provides and overview of Azure App Service Web Apps for hosting web applications, REST APIs, and a mobile back end. Topics include the following:
- Using shell commands to create an App Service Web App
- Creating Background Tasks
- Using Swagger to document an API As well as an explanation of how Logic Apps help to build solutions that integrate apps, data, systems, and services across enterprises or organizations by automating tasks and business processes as workflows.
Module 2: Creating Apps and Services Running on Service Fabric
This module provides an overview of Azure Service Fabric as a distributed systems platform that makes it easy to package, deploy, and manage scalable and reliable microservices and containers.
This module also addresses the challenges in developing and managing cloud native applications. Additional topics include:
- Creating a reliable service
- Creating a Reliable Actors app
- Working with Reliable collections
Module 3: Using Azure Kubernetes Service
This module focuses on the Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS) for deploying and managing a Kubernetes cluster in Azure. Topics include how to reduce operational overhead of managing Kubernetes by offloading much of that responsibility to Azure, such as health monitoring and maintenance. Additional topics include:
- Azure Container Registry
- Azure Container Instances
– See fewer details