- Basic concepts in marketing management
- The internal market environment
- The external marketing environment
- Determining a marketing strategy
- Understanding ‘Product’ in the marketing mix
- Understanding ‘Place’ in the marketing mix
- Understanding ‘Price’ in the marketing mix
- Understanding ‘Promotion’ in the marketing mix
- The role of public relations and mass communication
- Integration – Formulating a strategic marketing plan
This course is assessed by the ICB by means of a Portfolio of Evidence where you are required to complete Activities (assignments) and Evaluations (tests) and then complete a final summative assessment (exam) written at an ICB assessment center. Please be sure to register for your assessment.
This course is a short course as part of a national qualification. Once you have completed this course and the remainder of the level you will receive a national certificate.