- Activity-based costing
- Cost classification, estimation and behavior
- Cost-Volume-Profit analysis
- Linear programming
- Standard costing
- Relevant costs
- Expected value theory and decision trees
- Pricing policy and transfer pricing
- Divisional performance evaluation
This course is assessed by the ICB by means of a Portfolio of Evidence where you are required to complete Activities (assignments) and Evaluations (tests) and then complete a final summative assessment (exam) written at an ICB assessment center. Please be sure to register for your assessment.
This course is a short course as part of a national qualification. Once you have completed this course and the remainder of the level you will receive a national diploma.