- The role and function of the administrative assistant
- Reception and diary management
- Office equipment and ergonomics
- Office supplies
- Creating evidence and maintaining confidentiality
- Record management systems
- Handling mail
- Travel and events management
- Creating business documents
- Banking, cash control and the business information manual
- An introduction to business law
- Acts and laws for business
This course is assessed by the ICB by means of a Portfolio of Evidence where you are required to complete Activities (assignments) and Evaluations (tests) and then complete a final summative assessment (exam) written at an ICB assessment center. Please be sure to register for your assessment.
This course is a short course as part of a national qualification. Once you have completed this course and the remainder of the level you will receive a national certificate.