- Recording business financial transactions
- VAT calculations and returns
- Basic conditions of employment
- Statutory registrations
- Complete PAYE documents
- Accounting for payroll
- E-filing monthly SARS returns
- Ethics and the registered Tax Practitioner
This course is assessed by the ICB by means of a Portfolio of Evidence where you are required to complete Activities (assignments) and Evaluations (tests) and then complete a final summative assessment (exam) written at an ICB assessment center. Please be sure to register for your assessment.
This course is a short course as part of a national qualification. Once you have completed this course and the remainder of the level you will receive a national certificate.