OPTION 1 OUTLINE:
- An introduction to information systems
- Management information systems
- An introduction to auditing
- The role and function of the financial manager
- Material and inventory control
- Labour cost control
- Allocating and controlling overheads
- Job costing
- Contract costing
This course is assessed by the ICB by means of a Portfolio of Evidence where you are required to complete Activities (assignments) and Evaluations (tests) and then complete a final summative assessment (exam) written at an ICB assessment center. Please be sure to register for your assessment.
This course is a short course as part of a national qualification. Once you have completed this course and the remainder of the level you will receive a national certificate.
+ See more details