- The entrepreneurial process
- Recognizing and evaluating opportunities
- Managing rapid growth
- Introduction to strategic management
- Global business strategy
- Global human resource management: mentorship and training
- Managing and leading change
- Personal ethics and the entrepreneur
This course is assessed by the ICB by means of a Portfolio of Evidence where you are required to complete Activities (assignments) and Evaluations (tests) and then complete a final summative assessment (exam) written at an ICB assessment center. Please be sure to register for your assessment.
This course is a short course as part of a national qualification. Once you have completed this course and the remainder of the level you will receive a national certificate.