- Becoming an entrepreneur
- Financing and planning your business
- Formalizing your business
- Getting your logistics on track
- Costing and financial techniques
- Budgeting, cash control and forecasting
- Working with SARS
- Introduction to Computing
- The Windows Operating System
- Working with internet and email
- The entrepreneurial checklist
This course is assessed by the ICB by means of a Portfolio of Evidence where you are required to complete Activities (assignments) and Evaluations (tests) and then complete a final summative assessment (exam) written at an ICB assessment center. Please be sure to register for your assessment.
This course is a short course as part of a national qualification. Once you have completed this course and the remainder of the level you will receive a national certificate.