- Office equipment and ergonomics
- Filing systems and records management
- Reception duties
- Dealing with customer queries
- Travel and events management
- How to manage yourself in the workplace
- Banking, cash control and the business information
This course is assessed by the ICB by means of a Portfolio of Evidence where you are required to complete Activities (assignments) and Evaluations (tests) and then complete a final summative assessment (exam) written at an ICB assessment center. Please be sure to register for your assessment.
This course is a short course as part of a national qualification. Once you have completed this course and the remainder of the level you will receive a national certificate.