- An introduction to Human Resource Management
- Strategizing, structuring and planning
- Recruiting potential employees
- Selection and appointment of an employee
- Placement and the induction or orientation process
- Managing performance of employees
- Compensation management
- Health and safety in an organization
- Career management
- Human resource development
- Organizational Behavior (OB)
- Employment relations
- Structures created by the LRA for collective bargaining and dispute resolution
This course is assessed by the ICB by means of a Portfolio of Evidence where you are required to complete Activities (assignments) and Evaluations (tests) and then complete a final summative assessment (exam) written at an ICB assessment center. Please be sure to register for your assessment.
This course is a short course as part of a national qualification. Once you have completed this course and the remainder of the level you will receive a national certificate.