- The economic problem
- The production possibility frontier
- Economic systems
- Concepts of micro-economics
- Concepts of macro-economic
- Concepts of international trade and finance
- Concepts of monetary theory and policy
- Concepts of public finance
- Concepts of labour economics
- Economic growth and development of the South African economy
This course is assessed by the ICB by means of a Portfolio of Evidence where you are required to complete Activities (assignments) and Evaluations (tests) and then complete a final summative assessment (exam) written at an ICB assessment center. Please be sure to register for your assessment.
This course is a short course as part of a national qualification. Once you have completed this course and the remainder of the level you will receive a national certificate.