- The key principles of effective business communication
- Spoken communication
- Written communication
- Work readiness
- Working with numbers: an introduction
- Working with fractions and decimal numbers
- Percentages, ratios, proportions and equations
- Using interest rates in business
- Measure, analyse and communicate workplace data
- Business communication – Putting it all together &
- Business numeracy – Putting it all together
This course is assessed by the ICB by means of a Portfolio of Evidence where you are required to complete Activities (assignments) and Evaluations (tests) and then complete a final summative assessment (exam) written at an ICB assessment centre. Please be sure to register for your assessment.
This course is a short course as part of a national qualification. Once you have completed ths course and the remainder of the level you will receive a national certificate.