- The role and function of the secretary
- Creating evidence and maintaining confidentiality
- Handling mail
- The role of the receptionist
- Record management systems
- Written communication for business
- Security measures in a range of situations
This course is assessed by the ICB by means of a Portfolio of Evidence where you are required to complete Activities (assignments) and Evaluations (tests) and then complete a final summative assessment (exam) written at an ICB assessment center. Please be sure to register for your assessment.
This course is a short course as part of a national qualification. On completion of this course and the remainder of the courses in this level you will receive a national certificate.