- An introduction to business, bookkeeping and accounting
- Value Added Tax and source documents
- Recording cash transactions
- Recording credit and sundry transactions
- Inventory systems
- Individual accounts for debtors and creditors
- The bank reconciliation process
- Supplier and General ledger reconciliations
This course is assessed by the ICB by means of a Portfolio of Evidence where you are required to complete Activities (assignments) and Evaluations (tests) and then complete a final summative assessment (exam) written at an ICB assessment center. Please be sure to register for your assessment.
This course is a short course as part of a national qualification. Once you have completed this course and the remainder of the level you will receive a national certificate.