CyberSec First Responder: Threat Detection and Response
CyberSec First Responders are just that: the first line of response against cyber attacks that can cost your organization valuable time and money. The CyberSec First Responder: Threat Detection and Response course, or CF...CyberSec First Responders are just that: the first line of response against cyber attacks that can cost your organization valuable time and money. The CyberSec First Responder: Threat Detection and Response course, or CFR, will prepare security professionals to become the first line of response against cyber attacks by teaching students to analyze threats, design secure computing and network environments, proactively defend networks, and respond/investigate cybersecurity incidents. CFR is also designed for students who are seeking to fulfill DoD directive 8570.01 for information assurance training.Show MoreCourse Prerequisites:
At least 2 years of experience in computer network security technology or a related field is recommended Request a Quote
Instructor-Led Training (ILT)
Attend training in a classroom environment at a campus near you. Instructor-led training is still the number one delivery method of choice because it allows you to interact and discuss the training material, either individually or in a group setting, and you gain access to expert knowledge from certified instructors. This form of guided learning is impactful and produces positive learning outcomes. Day, evening and Saturday classes are offered.
Duration 5 Days
Upcoming dates for CyberSec First Responder: Threat Detection and Response
Hang on... we're fetching some dates from the Course Schedule.
1. Assessing Information Security Risk
2. Creating an Information Assurance Lifecycle Process
3. Analyzing Threats to Computing and Network Environments
4. Designing Secure Computing and Network Environments
5. Operating Secure Computing and Network Environments
6. Assessing the Security Posture Within a Risk Management Framework
7. Collecting Cybersecurity Intelligence Information
8. Analyzing Cybersecurity Intelligence Information
9. Responding to Cybersecurity Incidents
10. Investigating Cybersecurity Incidents
11. Auditing Secure Computing and Network Environments
– See fewer details
CTU Training Solutions, Updated: May 10th, 2018
Share with friends
Request a Quote
The course information above is subject to change without notification due to market trends in the industry, legislation and/or programme version updates.
Terms and Conditions
Refer a friend
Save 23% when you register for the Cisco CCNA Routing and Switching (CCNAX) course at CTU, or share it with a friend and get 5% on your course of choice!
Either way you win!
Join the CTU community
Join the CTU Community Portal and gain access to superior resources.