Students are introduced to the following aspects of Autodesk Inventor:
• Get Started
• Two Dimensional Sketches
• 3D Models
• Orthographic Views
• Assembly Drawings
• Threads and Fasteners
• Dimensioning a Drawing
• Sheet Metal Drawings
Set up and prepare 3D model space and produce a 3D model(6 Credits)
Unit standard no: 120199
- Prepare and set up a 3D design environment.
- Display a 3D model in either solid or surface format by changing the definition settings
- Identify and apply the correct spatial or pre-set coordinate system in the 3D model space.
- Create 3D objects using 2D profiles and view or display the model in a standard or isometric view.
- Polylines are joined to create closed profiles
– See fewer details