Students are introduced to the following aspects of Autodesk Inventor:
• The Autodesk Revit World
• Creating a Model
• Creating Views
• Working with the Revit Tools
• Dimensioning and Annotating
• Structural Item
• Ceilings and Interiors
• Stairs, Ramps and Railings
• Creating Specific Views and Match Lines
• Creating Sheets and Printing
• Creating Rooms and Area Plans
Set up and prepare 3D model space and produce a 3D model(6 Credits)
Unit standard no: 120199
- Prepare and set up a 3D design environment.
- Display a 3D model in either solid or surface format by changing the definition settings
- Identify and apply the correct spatial or pre-set coordinate system in the 3D model space.
- Create 3D objects using 2D profiles and view or display the model in a standard or isometric view.
- Polylines are joined to create closed profiles
– See fewer details