Students are introduced to the following aspects of Adobe Premier Pro:
- Introduction to Adobe Premiere Pro CC
- Setting up a Project
- Importing Media
- Organizing Media
- Mastering the Essentials of Video Editing
- Working with Clips and Markers
- Adding Transitions
- Putting Clips in Motion
- Multi-camera Editing
- Adding Video Effects
- Exploring Compositing Techniques
- Creating Titles
- Maintenance and Security
- Adding Functionality Using Plugins
Manage marketing communications production (12 Credits)
Unit standard no: 10062
- Describe process for the production of films and videos.
- Organise and conduct a shoot.
- Describe the process of radio [film] production.
– See fewer details