Students are introduced to the following aspects of Adobe InDesign:
- Setting up of a document in Indesign.
- Working with objects.
- Text in Indesign: Flowing text and editing text
- Working with typography
- Working with colour.
- Working with styles
- Importing and modifying graphics
- Creating Interactive layouts
Produce specifications for design (14 Credits)
Unit standard no: 255535
- Assess the needs and requirements of design concepts.
- Plan and organise the production of design specifications.
- Produce specifications for design briefs.
- Evaluate the functionality of originated design specifications.
– See fewer details