Committed to consistently providing products and services that meet and exceed customer expectations.
Building relationships based on trust, reliability and quality to deliver operational and business excellence.
Dedicated to empowering learners, professionals, partners and businesses to realise their ambitions.
Delivering cutting-edge technology to streamline, enhance and revolutionise our customers’ digital experience.
About LanguageCert SELT
LanguageCert SELT exams are approved by UK Visas and Immigration for applicants looking to work, study or apply for citizenship in the UK. You may need to take a 2-skills (Speaking & Listening) or 4-skills (Listening, Reading, Writing & Speaking) SELT exam to prove your English language proficiency as part of your visa application. Bookings can be taken up to 24hrs in advance of your exam.
The minimum Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR) level required varies depending on your visa type. If you have a higher language level, you can take a Speaking & Listening exam above the minimum requirement which also satisfies the visa application.
Why Choose LanguageCert SELT Exams?Enjoy a fast and smooth experience from scheduling your exam to receiving your results!
Fast Booking Process
- Easy test booking up to 24hrs in advance.
- Test location and slots available in Pretoria
- Fast results in 3 to 5 working days.
- Fair testing of real-life language skills.
- Accurate exam results.
- Your exam is delivered with award-winning technology.
- Exams are tailored to fit your schedule.
- Technology is combined with a human element.
- Speaking exams are carried out by a real person.
- Free preparation material and webinars.
- Option to purchase Take2, a straightforward and affordable solution to re-sit LanguageCert SELT 4-skills Written or Spoken exam components at levels B1 - C2. Take2 re-sit exam option is offered at a fraction of the exam price and becomes available in the case of an unsuccessful SELT result. All re-sits are conducted at LanguageCert approved SELT Centres and must be taken within 14 days of the last scheduled SELT exam.
- Upon receiving a successful result, you get a free corresponding LanguageCert International ESOL e-certificate, hard copy certificate, and digital badge. The LanguageCert International ESOL certificate is recognised internationally by an ever-growing number of governments, organisations and academic institutions.
Take Your LanguageCert SELT Exam in 3 Easy Steps
Contact us to get your special discount promo code & book your SELT exam
- Select the exam, city and Test Centre. Apply your promo code to activate your discount and complete your registration. You will receive a confirmation with further details by email.
- Arrive at our test centre at least 30 minutes before your exam starts. Bring the same photo ID used to book your exam.
- Fast results will be available via email in 3 to 5 working days depending on your exam.
Get In TouchHave an enquiry? We would love to help!
Have a complaint? We will gladly assist!
Fill out the contact form and we will be in touch shortly. We look forward to hearing from you.
ENQUIRIES ABOUT LANGUAGECERT
CALL OUR NATIONAL CONTACT CENTRE
0861 100 395