MCSA Learnership @ CAPE TOWN CAMPUS, starting 1 July 2017. This 12 month programme (6 months training & 6 months’ work placement) is open to unemployed youth/ learners with a National Senior Certificate (Must have passed Mathematics & English). Advantage: Computer literacy and computer/ pc fundamentals training.
Please take note of the following criteria:
- National senior certificate (Maths & English) as above
- Advantage: Previous PC fundamental training
- Age: 19 – 35
- No criminal record
- Must be a SA citizen
- Available for work hours – 08:00am – 16:30pm
- Training location: : CTU Training Solutions, Claremont, Cape Town.
- Please note: No accommodation and transport will be provided.
- Stipend: R3000 per month
- Must not have attended previous learnerships
- Interviews to commence from 15 June 2017