You are employed as a Sales Consultant: SME & Part Time programmes. Below the duties and responsibilities as outlined:
- Basic reading.
- Writing and arithmetic skills.
- Exceptional negotiation and persuasion skills.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Marketing and sales skills.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Customer service skills.
- Analytical skills.
- Computer skills.
- Consultative skills.
- High energy level.
- Influencing skills.
- Learning ability.
- Record keeping.
- Problem solving/Decision Making.
- Team Skills.
- Technical Knowledge/Proficiency.
- Tolerance of stress.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Relationship building.
- Researching the market and related products.
- Presenting the product or service in a structured professional way face to face marketing.
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails.
- Cold calling to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new enrolments.
- Responding to incoming email and phone enquiries.
- Acting as a contact between a company and its existing and potential customers.
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales.
- Gathering market and customer information.
- Representing the company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations.
- Challenging any objections with a view to getting the customer to buy.
- Advising on forthcoming product developments and discussing special promotions.
- Recording sales and order information and reporting to the direct campus manager / sales director and national sales manager, or entering figures into a computer system (CRM).
- Reviewing your own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets.
- Gaining a clear understanding of customers' needs and requirements.
- Making accurate, rapid cost calculations and providing customers with quotations.
- Attending team meetings and sharing best practice with colleagues.
Knowledge, experience & requirements
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- Proven ability to achieve sales quotas.
- Course consultant must also be willing to work on a flexible schedule (when required).
Apply for this position
If you are not contacted within 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.