SummaryCorporate Consultants promote corporate training solutions and increase corporate performance by consulting and selling for the CTU Corporate Department.
ExperienceSales and marketing beneficial
Experience in corporate consulting environment
Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
Duties & Responsibilities
- Execute the CTU Corporate solution selling strategy:
- Corporate production.
- Pipeline management.
- Consulting and Enrolling against targets.
- Required to identify and build relationships with key people at Corporate entities.
- Weekly meetings to be set up with relevant key people in corporate companies.
- Manage date entry into customer relations management software package: Microsoft CRM.
- Enrolment of corporate business against yearly targets.
- Work against strict activity and financial targets.
- Annual target will be broken down into monthly and quarterly targets.
- Keep in touch with existing pipeline once a month.
- Be professional, hardworking and should be able to communicate well with all levels of corporate staff.
- Enrolling corporate clients/weekly/monthly against given targets.
- Responsible for marketing exposure to corporate database.
- Involved with in campus campaigns.
- Attend and organize CTU Campus events for example Tech Show cases and corporate campaigns.
- Branding/awareness and CTU representation when and where required, together with Campus and senior management.
- Research local competitors.
- Record keeping of marketing workbook and stats.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Analytical skills.
- Attention to Detail.
- Computer Skills.
- Conflict Resolutions Skills.
- Consultative Skills.
- Energy Level.
- Influencing Skills.
- Leadership Skills.
- Learning Ability.
- Oral Communication.
- Problem Solving/Decision Making.
- Team Skills.
- Technical Knowledge/Proficiency.
- Tolerance of Stress.
- Written Skills.
Basic salary, Commission & Incentives
Full Time, Normal Hours 08:00am to 16:30pm,
Min two Saturdays per month 09:00am to 13:00pm or as required for school events/ campus events
Apply for this position
If you are not contacted within 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.