What are Cisco Learning Credits?
The Cisco® Learning Credits Program enables you to purchase training when buying new hardware, software, or support and services. The program ensures that you receive the highest quality of training through CTU Training Solutions. Each Cisco Learning Credit is valued at US$100 and valid for one year from the date it is issued. Credits are listed on the Cisco global and wholesale price lists.
How do Cisco Learning Credits relate to Cisco Career Certifications and Partner Specializations?
Cisco Learning Credits are used as payment for Cisco authorized training, including training that prepares individuals for Cisco Career Certification exams or channel partner specializations.
The ability to get the most out of your Cisco network investments and meet your business goals is directly tied to the skills and expertise of your IT staff. With the right training, your organization will retain a competitive edge and remain ahead of the technology curve. Redeemable through CTU Training Solutions, Cisco Learning Credits are an easy payment method for Cisco authorized training. They enable you to increase your productivity and safeguard your training budget by addressing your training needs at the time of the product purchase.
Using Cisco Learning Credits offer several benefits to you:
- Helps ensure staff is expertly trained to get the best value and quicker return on invested capital out of the purchase of new equipment
- Enables internal staff to optimize network efficiencies and gain overall productivity for the organization
- Safeguards training budget by adding learning credits to the equipment purchase order
- Reduces administrative costs of gaining budget approval and having to open multiple purchase orders
- Offers the robust Learning Credits Management Tool which provides superior training management and reporting capabilities