until this national bursary promotion ends
Pay online and you can stand a chance to win a 2nd year BURSARY towards your studies in 2018
(We are giving away one bursary per faculty!)
Enrol now for a 2nd/3rd specialisation year. Specialise in your field of study and obtain further certifications to enhance your career development.
If you want to create value and kick start a successful career in the tech sector, my advice is to specialize, specialize, specialize! When you’re a generalist in something, you may have wide horizontal opportunities — meaning you can bounce from company to company doing the same thing and receiving the same pay — but if you want greater opportunities for advancement, specialization is key.
All accredited certification looks good on your resume. It shows an employer that you have discipline, are serious about your career and that you have some form of demonstrated technical ability. You can never go wrong beefing up your resume with some relevant and recognised certs.
With an ever-increasing demand for qualified staff, most employers offer enhanced career opportunities to candidates who have certified qualifications and relevant experience.
One key strategy for job-seeking in the high-tech industry is to obtain professional certification. What many people don’t know is that certification can increase the odds of on-the-job employee innovation.
Terms & Conditions
- You must be a CTU student
- Your account must be up to date
- You must qualify to do the next NQF level
- The bursary may not be held concurrently with any other CTU funded bursary, which means that you cannot qualify for the 2nd year bursary if you’ve already received a Cisco or any other CTU bursary.
- The bursary-holder must be a South African citizen.
- The student must qualify for the specific programme as per the stipulated entry requirements.
- The bursary excludes the following:
- Professional membership fees (SABPP, SAID, ICB, CTH, etc.);
- A device and/or data for studies;
- R1700 Administration Fee;
- International exams for the Business programmes;
- International exam re-writes.
- The bursary is for FULL TIME studies only.
- If you decide to study the Project Management & CAD Combo, the CAD add-ons (Revit, Inventor and Autodesk) are not included in the offer.
- The bursary cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The bursary is only valid for the February 2018 intake.