Please request a FREE quote and latest programme breakdown from your nearest campus or student advisor or course consultant
Year 1: Through this programme you will learn to understand business communication; use your basic knowledge of cost and management accounting and computing; basic bookkeeping up to trial balance; and show proficiency in basic marketing and public relations, business law and administrative practice.
Year 2: This programme will teach you to use your advanced knowledge of management techniques, financial accounting & reporting skills & office administration techniques; as well as your understanding of office management techniques and your thorough knowledge of human resources, labour relations and economics in the workforce environment.
- ICB registration and assessment fees
- International exams
- Prescribed textbooks
A device and a minimum of 1GB data is required to access training material.
Should you prefer to use or purchase your own PC for studies, refer to Bring Your Own Device (BYOD).
You can exit after completing the NQF 5 (SAQA ID: 23618) qualification or finish the 2nd year to obtain a diploma in Office Administration.
- Business and Office Administration 1
- Bookkeeping to Trial Balance
- Business Literacy
- Marketing Management and Public Relations
- Business Law and Administrative Practice
- Cost & Management Accounting
- Computer Skill: Microsoft Word
- Computer Skill: Microsoft Exce
QCTO Certificate: Office Administration (SAQA ID 23618, NQF 5)
RECOMMENDED INTERNATIONAL CERTIFICATIONS
Microsoft Office Word
Microsoft Office Excel
*Microsoft Office Word & Excel not included in the programme fee. Request quote from nearest campus, student advisor or course consultant.
- National Senior Certificate (Grade 12)
- Application form & assessment at the campus
JOB OPPORTUNITIESJunior Office Administrator Receptionist Office Assistant Public Relations Officer Marketing Administrator
- Business and Office Administration 2
- Human Resources Management and Labour Relations
QCTO Higher Certificate: Office Administration (SAQA ID 23619, NQF 5)
- QCTO Certificate: Office Administration (SAQA ID: 23618, NQF 5)
JOB OPPORTUNITIESSenior Office Administrator Secretary General Office Manager Human Resources Administrator Labour Relations Administrator
- Business and Office Administration 3
- Financial Statements
- Computer Skill: Pastel
QCTO Diploma: Office Administration (SAQA ID 35958, NQF 6)
*Pastel Intermediate Certification not included in the programme fee. Request quote from nearest campus, student advisor or course consultant
- QCTO Higher Certificate: Office Administration (SAQA ID 23619, NQF 5)
JOB OPPORTUNITIESOffice Manager Public Relations Manager Administrative Manager