Please request a FREE quote and latest programme breakdown from your nearest campus or student advisor or course consultant
Human resource managers are in charge of the management process of an organisations workforce. Through this diploma you will gain the following skills & learn to integrate them into an organisation’s business processes: Strategic planning for human resources management and practices; acquisition, development & utilisation of people; establishment and improvement of labour & employee relations; and compensation and administration related to human resource management and practices.
- Access to books on Safari
Excluded in the fees:
- International exams
A device and a minimum of 1GB data is required to access training material.
Should you prefer to use or purchase your own PC for studies, refer to Bring Your Own Device (BYOD).
Enquire at the campus about SABPP membership fees.
HR Management & Practices
- Legal Framework
- Human Resource Management
- Labour Relations
RECOMMENDED INTERNATIONAL CERTIFICATIONS
Microsoft Office Word
Microsoft Office Excel
*Microsoft Office Word & Excel not included in the programme fee. Request quote from nearest campus, student advisor or course consultant.
- National Senior Certificate (Grade 12)
- Application form & assessment at the campus
HR Management & Practices
- Team Dynamics
- Skills Development Facilitator
- Education & Training/Skills Development
QCTO National Diploma: Human Resource Management and Practices (SAQA ID: 49692, NQF level 5, 249 Credits)
*Pastel Intermediate not included in the programme fee. Request quote from nearest campus, student advisor or course consultant.
JOB OPPORTUNITIESHR Consultant HR Assistant HR Generalist HR Administrator HR Officer HR Manager HR Practitioner HR System Analysist HR Recruitment Officer HR Business Partner
A flexible study method consisting of contact sessions, self study and virtual training – ideal for someone who wants to study while working.
Self study & contact sessions
- All students must keep a workplace experience log book. Only experience related to the student’s studies should be captured.
- Start any Monday of the year. Induction day and first session attendance is compulsory.
- Students will build an electronic Portfolio of Evidence. Summative assessments (x4 sessions) to take place on-site.
- Confirm graduation date with campus manager.
- Please refer to study guide for more information.
Please note that the Self-paced Learning programme fees (programme & cash fee) does not include any international examinations and is payable monthly over 12 months. There will be an additional charge for postage/package fees.
*A deposit is required before the programme commences.