3 Study options available
Generic Management I
- BES411: Business Environment & Strategy
- WIM411: What is Management?
- BFC411: Business Fundamentals Communication
- BFM411: Business Fundamentals Numeracy
- WWF411: Working with Finances
- BHPT412: Building High Performance Teams
- BETM412: Business Ethics & Time Management
- HR412: Human Resources
- CD412: Customer Delight
QCTO FET Certificate: Generic Management (SAQA 57712, NQF 4, 150 Credits)
Certificate issued by Services SETA
Microsoft Office Excel
CBP Leadership (C10-506)
- National Senior Certificate (Grade 12)
- Application form & diagnostics assessment at the campus
JOB OPPORTUNITIESOffice Manager Junior Manager Team Leader
Generic Management II
- SM521: Strategic Management
- LT521: Lead Teams
- DT521: Develop Teams
- MR522: Manage Risks
- RB522: Relationship Building
- HRS522: HR Support
QCTO National Certificate: Generic Management (SAQA ID 59201, NQF 5, 162 Credits)
Certificate issued by SABPP
Microsoft Office PowerPoint
- QCTO FET Certificate: Generic Management (SAQA 57712, NQF 4, 150 Credits)
A flexible study method consisting of contact sessions, self study and virtual training – ideal for someone who wants to study while working.
Self study & contact sessions
Please note that the Self-paced Learning programme fees (programme & cash fee) does not include any international examinations and is payable monthly over 12 months. There will be an additional charge for postage/package fees.
*A deposit is required before the programme commences.