Please request a FREE quote and latest programme breakdown from your nearest campus or student advisor or course consultant
Dreaming to start, manage and develop a small or medium-sized business? Every entrepreneur need to be financially-minded to make your business a success. Ensure your existing or future company runs efficiently by acquiring the necessary skills and knowledge. Students doing this specific programme will obtain accounting, commercial and financial skills that will help them be successful in the business sector. Other skills include personal skills, strategy and technical knowledge.
- ICB registration and assessment fees
- International exams
- Prescribed textbooks
A device and a minimum of 1GB data is required to access training material.
Should you prefer to use or purchase your own PC for studies, refer to Bring Your Own Device (BYOD).
The Foundation Level will earn you the National Certificate: Small Business Financial Management.
Continue your studies to progress to the Intermediate and Advanced Levels to obtain your diploma.
- Entrepreneurship 1**
- Bookkeeping to Trial Balance**
- Business Literacy**
QCTO National Certificate: Small Business Financial Management (SAQA ID 48736, NQF 4)
**On completion of all 3 modules
- National Senior Certificate (Grade 12)
- Application form & assessment at the campus
- Office and Legal Practice***
- Entrepreneurship 2***
- Marketing Management and Public Relations***
- QCTO National Certificate: Small Business Financial Management (SAQA ID 48736, NQF 4)
- Financial Statements***
- Human Resources Management and Labour Relations***
- Entrepreneurship 3****
- Financial Management and Control****
- Financial Reporting and Regulatory Frameworks****
- Research Theory and Practice**** (Dissertation
QCTO Higher Certificate: Office Administration (SAQA ID 23619, NQF 5) ***On completion of all 5 modules
QCTO National Diploma: Financial Accounting (SAQA ID 20366, NQF 6) ****On completion of all 4 modules
RECOMMENDED INTERNATIONAL CERTIFICATIONS
Microsoft Office Word
Microsoft Office Excel
*Microsoft Office Word & Excel not included in the programme fee. Request quote from nearest campus, student advisor or course consultant.
- QCTO Higher Certificate: Office Administration (SAQA ID 23619, NQF 5)
JOB OPPORTUNITIESFinancial Accountant Chief Financial Officer Business Consultant Business Advisor Accounting Officer