Please request a FREE quote and latest programme breakdown from your nearest campus or student advisor or course consultant
If you have ambitions managing a business and its finances. Good business management is crucial for a company’s success. Want to be a part of the company’s management team? Help the business to grow and increase profits enabling yourself to run a company efficiently. Through this programme you will learn the principles of business management, financial accounting and gain knowledge about public and labour relations.
- ICB registration and assessment fees
- International exams
- Prescribed textbooks
A device and a minimum of 1GB data is required to access training material.
Should you prefer to use or purchase your own PC for studies, refer to Bring Your Own Device (BYOD).
Achieve the ICB Business Management: Foundation Level after completing year 1 (and achieve the National Certificate: Small Business Financial Management).
Continue your studies and complete the Intermediate and Advanced Levels to obtain your diploma.
- Business Management 1**
- Bookkeeping to Trial Balance**
- Business Literacy**
QCTO National Certificate: Small Business Financial Management (SAQA 48736, NQF 4)
**On completion of all 3 modules
- National Senior Certificate (Grade 12)
- Application form & assessment at the campus
JOB OPPORTUNITIESHuman Resource Administrator/Assistant Office Management Administrator/Assistant Public Relations Administrator/Assistant Finance Administrator/Assistant Marketing Administrator/Assistant Sales Administrator/Assistant Customer Relations Administrator/Assistant Junior Researcher Junior Analyst
- Office and Legal Practice***
- Business Management 2***
- Marketing Management and Public Relations***
- QCTO National Certificate: Small Business Financial Management (SAQA 48736, NQF 4
JOB OPPORTUNITIESSenior Office Administrator Secretary General Office Manager Human Resources Administrator Labour Relations Administrator Field/ Floor/Store/Department Supervisor Customer Service Manager
- Financial Statements***
- Human Resources Management and Labour Relations***
- Business Management 3****
- Financial Management and Control****
- Financial Reporting and Regulatory Frameworks****
- Research Theory and Practice (Dissertation)***
QCTO Higher Certificate: Office Administration (SAQA ID 23619, NQF 5) ***On completion of all 5 modules
QCTO National Diploma: Financial Accounting (SAQA ID 20366, NQF 6) ****On completion of all 4 modules
RECOMMENDED INTERNATIONAL CERTIFICATIONS
Microsoft Office Word
Microsoft Office Excel
*Microsoft Office Word & Excel not included in the programme fee. Request quote from nearest campus, student advisor or course consultant.
- Advanced level: QCTO Higher Certificate: Office Administration (SAQA ID 23619, NQF 5)
JOB OPPORTUNITIESFinancial Accountant Accounting Officer Field/Floor/Store/Department Manager Business Manager Business Consultant Business Advisor Service/Sales Manager