Every student studying at CTU will get an “Office 365 Education for Students” account for life.
- 50GB mailbox
- 1TB OneDrive space
- Office Web Apps
- Skype Collaboration between students
This account’s e-mail address will give you access to:
- Dreamspark (to download and use any Microsoft product for a year on personal devices)
- Study material on Safari
- Autodesk student versions
Skillpipe is an e-reader, which enables students to read digital versions of Microsoft Courseware on their computers. Skillpipe exists in two versions, an online reader which can be accessed through any modern browser, and a Windows reader app which users can download and install on their Windows device. The installation of the reader app enables users to read digital Microsoft Courseware without permanently being connected to the internet. Skillpipe enables students to work with their digital courses. Besides reading through the courses users can add highlights, bookmarks, and annotations to selected text passages.
Advantages for Students
- Keep current on changing technologies of interest with refreshed content.
- Use an earlier or later version of a course to align with what’s being taught by the instructor.
- Organize courses as desired on a re-designed Skillpipe bookshelf, with custom categories and segments.
- Maintain access to your course notes using the course version familiar to you.
The Safari solution
- A library of books, video and tutorial resources and pre-published manuscripts.
- Access to titles from more than 100 publishers.
- Dynamic day-by-day updates of new books, videos, pre-published manuscripts and content from these same leading publishers included in price.
- Mobile access: Android & iOS.
A device (laptop or tablet) and data are compulsory for all studies at CTU to access books on our various online platforms.