Every student studying at CTU will get an “Office 365 Education for Students” account for life.
- 50GB mailbox
- 1TB OneDrive space
- Office Web Apps
- Skype Collaboration between students
This account’s e-mail address will give you access to:
- Dreamspark (to download and use any Microsoft product for a year on personal devices)
- Study material on Safari
- Autodesk student versions
The Safari solution
- A library of books, video and tutorial resources and pre-published manuscripts.
- Access to titles from more than 100 publishers.
- Dynamic day-by-day updates of new books, videos, pre-published manuscripts and content from these same leading publishers included in price.
- Mobile access: Android & iOS.
Microsoft Imagine Academy
Microsoft Imagine Academy helps bridge the skills gap by providing the curriculum, the training ground and the validation of skills that college and career- bound students need to be successful. Today, Microsoft IT Academies around the world are preparing students, creating successful schools and strengthening communities. The program also enables educators by providing the professional development resources that they need to be successful in the classroom.
Cisco Network Academy
Cisco Networking Academy is an IT skills and career building program for learning institutions and individuals worldwide. Cisco Networking Academy identifies and develops the skills people and businesses need to thrive in a digital economy. The Networking Academy curriculum is delivered online using a proprietary learning platform in partnership with local learning institutions. Cisco provides the curriculum, learning platform, and support resources.
Requirement: A device (tablet) and a minimum of 5GB data are required to access training material. Optional: Should you prefer to use or purchase your own PC for studies at home or laptop for studies at the campus, refer to this document or the website for more information or contact the nearest campus for device specifications.