THE O’REILLY SOLUTION:
An online library of books, video and tutorial resources and pre-published manuscripts:
• Access to titles from more than 100 publishers.
• Dynamic day-by-day updates of new books, videos, pre-published manuscripts and content from these same
leading publishers included in price.
• Mobile access: Android & iOS.
MICROSOFT IMAGINE ACADEMY:
Microsoft Imagine Academy helps bridge the skills gap by providing the curriculum, the training ground and the validation of skills that college and career-bound students need to be successful. Today, Microsoft IT Academies around the world are preparing students, creating successful schools and strengthening communities. The program also enables educators by providing the professional development resources that they need to be successful in the classroom
CISCO NETWORK ACADEMY:
Cisco Networking Academy is an IT skills and career building program for learning institutions and individuals worldwide. Cisco Networking Academy identifies and develops the skills people and businesses need to thrive in a digital economy. The Networking Academy curriculum is delivered online using a proprietary learning platform in partnership with local learning institutions. Cisco provides the curriculum, learning platform and support resources.
An online learner management system that is exclusive to CTU students where they can access additional learning resources.
CTU COMMUNITY PORTAL:
Register and sign in on ctutraining.ac.za. Once you have done this you have access to the career portal where you can:
• apply, at CTU
• enrol for Academic Qualifications
• create and manage your profile
• access additional free resources
CTU students will receive an “Office 365 Education for Students” account
• 50GB mailbox
• 1TB OneDrive space
• Office Web Apps
• Skype Collaboration between students
This account’s e-mail address will give you access to:
• Microsoft Imagine Web Store for software
• Prescribed textbooks on O’Reilly
• Autodesk student versions
• CTU Student Portal
• Adobe ID
• CTU Training Solutions does NOT sell or supply software.
• CTU students studying, Web Design/Development, Graphic Design, Higher Certificate: Graphic Design & Visual Communication are required to purchase Creative Cloud packages.