3 Study options available
GENERIC MANAGEMENT 1
- BES411: Business Environment & Strategy
- ITM411: Introduction to Management
- BCM411: Business Communication
- BNM411: Business Numeracy
- FIN411: Finance
- BPR412: Business Practice
- TMD412: Team Dynamics
- HRP412: Human Resources
- CRL412: Customer Relations
- FET Certificate: Generic Management (SAQA 57712, NQF 4, 150 Credits)
- Certificate issued by Services SETA
- Microsoft Office Excel
- C10-506 CBP Leadership
National Senior Certificate (Grade 12)
Application form & diagnostics assessment at the campus.
GENERIC MANAGEMENT 2
- STM521: Strategic Management
- LTM521: Lead Teams
- TDM521: Team Development
- RMG522: Risk Management
- BRL522: Business Relations
- SDL522: Skills Development
- FISA: Final Integrated Summative Assessment*
- National Certificate: Generic Management (SAQA ID 59201, NQF 5, 162 Credits)
- Certificate issued by SABPP
* On successful completion of the FISA, the SABPP will issue the National Certificate: Generic Management: Skills Development Management (LP ID: 66069) to the student. Additional costs apply.
It is important to take note that as mandated by die SABPP, all learners have to pay an additional examination fee to write the National FISA.
- Microsoft Office PowerPoint
FET Certificate: Generic Management (SAQA 57712, NQF 4, 150 Credits)
A flexible study method consisting of contact sessions, self study and online training – ideal for someone who wants to study while working. Intakes in February, May and August
- Self-paced learning programme fees (programme & cash fee) does not include any international examinations and is payable monthly over 12 months.
- There will be an additional charge for postage/ package fees.
- A deposit is required before the programme commences.
Self study & contact sessions
- All students must keep a workplace experience log book. Only experience related to the student’s studies should be captured.
- Induction day and first session attendance are compulsory.
- Students will build an electronic Portfolio of Evidence. Summative assessments as per academic calendar (x4 sessions) to take place on-site.
- Confirm graduation date with campus manager.
- Please refer to study guide for more information.